Happy Halloween!
Here are the kids in the various things we did this month.
Cousin fun Trick-or-Treat at the mall. Darron aka Superman, Alyse aka Tinkerbell, Emarie aka Barbie fairytopia, Isaac aka Darth Vader and Olivia in the right corner just as cute as can be
Our little Tinkerbell
A true superhero!
Superman and Tink I think they should fight crime together.
They are so excited to go trick-or-treating
Alyse at the ward party with who knows what on her face.
It was quite the task to keep Alyse from eating the top of the pumpkin.
Darron cleaning out the goods:)
You want me to do what with that pumkin? You can't be serious!
Cousins at the pumpkin patch:)
Aren't they cute:)
Darron loves to play games on the computer.
Daddy and Alyse share a picture:)


6 comments:
Yeah! More pictures! What a cute little Tinkerbell and Superman! Your ward party looks like fun too!
I mean...a cake walk? You can't go wrong there! :)
Those are some really great pictures. I think we miss you guys more and more.
Alethia, I tagged you, and that means that you have to go to my blog to find out the rules...
Love Hans
Alethia!
All we need is a miracle, girl!
Hey what a cute family! I can't believe you have 2 children. Thats great and they're adorable! make sure you keep in touch now that you have my blog. We had such fun times together!
Hey! I tagged Joe. He cane do it if you feel like it. I mean I know he is pretty busy with his tests and stuff so no pressure. It is fun to do a little self reflection once in a while.
Love,
Holly
Alethia,
Thank goodness Randa finally started a blog, you guys have been on my mind often! Your children are ADORABLE.....so cute! Where are you guys and what ya been up to? I hope all is well with you! You can check mine out if you wish (I am a blogging addict and blog WAY too much:) at caveysgirl.blogspot.com! Hope to hear from you, love Jolyn
That's so funny that you don't have hers, thats where I got yours:). Hers is randajoy.blogspot.com! So what brought you guys to Oklahoma? Are you guys planning on staying out there?
Post a Comment