»

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

The kids had so much fun for Halloween this year. They got to celebrate on and off the whole week which made it so much fun. On Halloween we went to the mall to do some trick or treating and then just went to a neighborhood we trick-or-treat at every year. It was such beautiful weather that we didn't even have to bundle them up like we usually do. Well here is pictures before we left. Our batteries died while we were out so these ended up being the only pictures we got. What do you do?:) Enjoy:)
Cinderella and the Clone Trooper.
Alyse waited a long time to wear this costume. We bought it a month early and
she was so anxious so as you can tell they are both ready to get going:)

Happy Halloween!!!



5 comments:

Becca said...

Right now my son is looking at the pictures of Star Wars and is very jealous! I told him I was making his costumes but tomorrow he'll find out I still bought an Optimus Prime and he gets it for his birthday to play with. He humored me for Halloween and still had a good time.

Brooke said...

They look so cute! I don't think I ever said congratulations on having another girl! That's exciting. And, I love that you love the name Emelyn too--we have Elise and Ellee (they sound pretty similar) and then both love Emelyn...we must just have good taste! :)

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

Look how big they are getting!! Holy cow!! Your little princess looks like she has aged over night since you announced you were having a girl!!

Heather said...

What precious kids you have! i LOVE Alyse's hair! OOH it is precious! what cute kiddos! LOVE THEM! i am glad that it was a great night/week!

Amy said...

Hey Beautiful! I always think of you this time of year when I hear the Hey Santa song from Wilson Phillips. Good Times... :) Hope your pregnancy is going well. Have a Merry Christmas!