»

Monday, October 27, 2008

Survey Says!!!

It's a GIRL!!!
We are excited that we are having another girl!!! We really thought this was a boy so we were quite surprised but so happy. We would be happy with either one, of course, but this will be fun. Anyway, that is our exciting news. :)

12 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats Leathy!

Jennifer said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!! You and Crystal are really close together, huh? That's awesome! Well, I hope the pregnancy goes well!

randa_joy said...

Yay!!

The Hubler Fam! said...

Another GIRL! So exciting! I bet Alyse is ecstatic. A sweet little sis to play dress up with and just be GIRLY together!

Mechelle said...

yay for girls!

Corless Family said...

Congrats! its always fun to find out!!

Biggs Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! It will be so much fun for Alyse to have a little sis.

Sandy Ballard said...

Congrats!! It seems that everyone is having girls right now. She will be a beautiful as your other girl.

Harvey Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully you're feeling better!

Amy said...

Yes, congrats! I just love little girls so much I am considering having 6 children, just to try and get another one. :) Hope you are feeling ok!

Adam and Emily said...

Congrats!!

Heather said...

YAYA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY SOOO excited! LOVE GIRLS!