»

Saturday, January 17, 2009

30 Weeks and Counting!


Okay so I haven't ever posted a picture of my pregnant belly. There are reasons for that:) But I do have family that will never get to see me during this pregnancy so this is for all of you who are curious if I am as huge as I was with Darron. :)

8 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You look great leath!

Adam and Emily said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant women I know!!

Sarah Pace said...

You look really good!!!! its getting closer how exiting!!
Hope those last 10 weeeks or less=) go by really fast and comfortably for you!

Heather said...

YOU DO LOOK SOOO DANG GOOD! you are such a cutie!!! beautiful pregnant belly!

Brooke said...

You look great! How exciting that you're nearing the end. I hope things go well for you. I'll look forward to your updates. :)

Harvey Family said...

You are so cute. Love the pregnant belly pic and you really aren't very big. Hope you're feeling well! You look great!

Biggs Family said...

You look so great Alethia! Such a cute pic of your little pregnant belly. NOt much longer girl, can't wait to see her. :)

Lacey said...

Finally! Another post! I was waiting...and waiting.. So glad you are posting a pic of your belly. I've thought about it, but I think I'm going to wait until I'm huge so people will be able to tell that I'm pregnant and not just "gaining weight." You are SO cute!!!