

Today we celebrate our 7 year anniversary and looking back I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by. I met Joe in January of 2000 and can't even tell you how many wonderful memories we have even before we ever dated or married. I always knew something was special about him and I tried to "save" him from mean girls so that when the right girl came that I thought was good enough then he wouldn't be scarred from bad relationships. To bad it took me so long to realize I wanted to be the right girl for him. Luckily, he was still there when I figured things out and I have considered myself blessed since then. The last 7 years being married to the nicest, most genuine guy has spoiled me. I truly love him more than anything. I remember this day 7 years ago people saying that after time passes I would love him more than I did that day and thinking that those people must be crazy. But now, 7 years later after children, sacrifices and hard ships together I begin to understand a little more what they meant. It makes me grateful that I have eternity to love him more each year. My life's greatest blessing is you Joseph. You are my love and my life. I am glad I get to spend the rest of eternity loving you.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
7 years down, eternity to go
Posted by Contact Information at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
happy anniversary!
That is so sweet and I think you guys make such a beautiful couple. I'm happy for you and hope you have a great anniversary! (I can't believe that was 7 years ago, time flies)
Happy Aniversary!!! Wow 7 years to!!! I forgot how close we both got married,congrats!!
Happy Anniversary Joe and Alethia! I hope you had a good day. Alethia, I love your wedding dress. you guys are such a beautiful couple.
CONGRATULATIONS!
OH! how precious!! congrats! you two!!! you guys are soo sweet together!!!! you looked beautiful in your beautiful gown! and i love the pic of you two kissing! precious!!!
anyways, happy late anniversary sweetie!!
Happy Happy! Congrats! It's couples like you that are inspiring to us! Thank you for sharing!
oh... i just found your blog! YAY!!
Congra on the 7 years!!! :D Craig and I just celebrated our 8thon Monday. Isn't it crazy how fast the years flay by?
Wishing you nothing but the best for many more years and adventures to come!
Loves..... xox
Post a Comment