»

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Tag

My sister did this on her blog and I thought I would be a good sport:)

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: November 30, 2001
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: January 25, 2002
3. How long have you known your spouse: 9 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 3 1/2 months but technically we hung out for 2 years and then dated.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: At my house. We were having a dinner with friends from the singles ward and he came with some of our guy friends.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Joseph Darron Broderick
7. Do you have any children yet: Yes
8. How many: almost 3(6 more weeks), 1 boy and 2 girls
9. Do you have any house pets: No.
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own, man it is nice to say that finally:)
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City technically, but we live on the outskirts so it is nice and quiet where we are at.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We love doing stuff with our kids. When they are happy we are happy:)
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Vacation? What is that?
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 9 on my side, 6 on his side.
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: Well, technically we were married in the temple...
17. What town is your current address: Norman
18. Do you work or stay at home: I stay at home with my kids
19. Where did you honeymoon: Well we went to a cabin in Greer, AZ and 5 months later we went to Dinseyland and the beach. We count them both.
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Don't take life to seriously, laugh as much as possible. COMMUNICATE. And always keep Heavenly Father in your marriage.

I tag... Anyone who wants to do this and..... All my sisters and Mimi.

4 comments:

Harvey Family said...

This is so fun. You and Joe are the cutest couple and you have the most adorable kids!

Harvey Family said...

I can't believe you only have 6 more weeks!! Lucky gal! PLEASE let me know if you need anything!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Oh that's a cute one, I'm going to tag myself for Valentines, haha!

Ammons Family said...

The tag was cute but I don't think I will be a good sport and join in the fun. I just like reading about everyone else. I hope you are doing well with the pregnancy. You are almost there. Yeah!