Okay so here I am 37 and 1/2 weeks and hanging in there. I can't believe that she is almost here but at the same time I can't wait. She can't stay in there forever right? :)
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joe, Alethia, Darron, Alyse, Ariana and Gentry. Families are forever!
Posted by Contact Information at 10:11 PM
5 comments:
You are looking good! I hope she comes soon!!
SERIOUSLY! you DO LOOK SOO GOOD! i mean AMAZING! you won't have ANY weight to lose when she comes out!
LOVE YOU! hang in there!
You are absolutely gorgeous girl! Can't wait to see little Arrie! Love you
PROMISE - it will not last forever, even though it feels like it right now. Can't wait to meet her!
Thank you I love it!!! You are adorable no matter how you feel. I am sorry you have gone through the last 3 weeks alone. It is all Kael's fault. He decided to come 4 weeks early not me. Love you babe!!!
Post a Comment