I'm so happy for your family! She finally made it here!!! She is so cute. Thanks for letting us visit. Let us know if you need anything, besides Chris' french toast (and I'll hold him to it). Congrats!
Hooray! She is adorable! I hope you enjoy 3 kids as much as I did! Get plenty of rest during this next week while she still sleeps a lot throughout the day!
11 comments:
I'm so happy for your family! She finally made it here!!! She is so cute. Thanks for letting us visit. Let us know if you need anything, besides Chris' french toast (and I'll hold him to it). Congrats!
Yay, she is here! What a beautiful baby and I LOVE her name! Love the pictures of your other two holding her. So very precious!
Hooray! She is adorable! I hope you enjoy 3 kids as much as I did! Get plenty of rest during this next week while she still sleeps a lot throughout the day!
Congratulations Alethia, Joe and family, she is too precious! Also, I love her name. Glad everything went all right!
Congrats!!!! I love new babies! What a super cute family you guys have.
congrats! we are soo excited for you guys! oh my gosh! she is soo beautiful!! you look AMAZING!
What a pretty little lady!!! We are so excited for you two! Congrats to new Big Brother and Big Sister too!
Congrats she is so cute!
Yeah she's here!!!
I take it eveything went well for you??? she looks perfect! I can't wait to see more pics! hope you are feeling good!!! take care
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and am gald everyone seems to be doing well. I hope life as a mother of three treats you well.
Congrats! She's adorable!
Post a Comment