We blessed Ariana between General Conference sessions on Sunday. It was a really neat experience. We were so grateful that both of our parents could be there. It was also fun that Holly and Hans happened to be in town this weekend. We had a blast with everyone.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so cute and you are such a beautiful mama! Congratulations on the blessing.
Tell your mom she looks amazing!! I haven't seen her since Snowflake. Your whole family is just so stinkin' cute!
Aw, what sweet pictures. What an amazing family little Ariana has been born into. It struck me especially as I saw the picture of Ariana and the men in her life. Would that our own kids had so many righteous men to look up to! Congratulations!
OOOH! I LOVE THESE! what a precious angel she is! I LOVE THE NO PICTURES PLEASE picture! precious! HAHAHAA
i am soo glad it was a great day!!! it is soo fun to have family in town!
you look AWESOME!!!
what a special day! I love the family pics. You have such an amazing family, that is so great! There is nothing better than putting your baby girl in a white dress on her special blessing day! It is truly an amazing thing. She is an angel! :)
What a great day for you! She sure is a cute little gal. I love the "no pictures please" picture! So funny! And, you look great!
Post a Comment