Here are my cute kids all dressed up for easter Sunday. Isnt' it funny how you want to take the perfect picture and this is what you get:)
Joe, Alethia, Darron, Alyse, Ariana and Gentry. Families are forever!
Posted by Contact Information at 8:03 AM
7 comments:
HOW cute they are!!! ooh what little LOVES! they are soo darling!!!! love it! THIS IS THE PERFECT PICTURE! what angels! ooh my! I LOVE IT!
you get lucky every once in a while with pics, with everyone smiling. But this is too cute!
oh so cute they are love ya sis I hope they are being good for you:)
So cute girl, I totally know the feeling. :)
She is so cute, and your other kids too. You look amazing too. I am so happy for you. Thanks for emailing the link to your blog.
Hi, Alethia this is Leslie Brimhall Leonard. I was talking to Breann today and she said that Ella is homeschooling next year and you are considering it. I am homeschooling as well. Yes me the person with no college education...you need to read "Thomas Jefferson Education" by Oliver DeMille. It changed my life. Saxon math is the best. Also there is an online program www.K12.com, go check it out. Oh by the way I love you new haircut!
Alethia,
We will be doing the K12 program for some subjects, but also the principles of classical education. Overall my education...philosophy is classical. Read the Thomas book, it will help with your feelings of not having a formal education.
check out www.tjedtrenches.blogspot.com
Post a Comment