»

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Months Already

So today marks 2 months since Ariana was born. She is such a fun baby. She has just started smiling the last few week and here are some of the cute smiles we have been able to capture.

Hi Daddy:)
Hey where's my diaper?

You are so funny.


Aren't I the cutest baby you have ever seen?




7 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

She is getting so big and cute!!! she looks just like your other two now to! what a precious little smile!

I miss you! Luv ya!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

OH I LOVE THEM!!! I am so excited that I get to see you guys in a week and that I get to kiss and pinch those cute cheeks, pinch both but only kiss one set! HEHEHE

Harvey Family said...

She's so cute! I can't get over how much she looks like Alyse. And 2 months already! Time flies!

Biggs Family said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Darron and Alyse. She is precious, I love when they start having a personality. So cute!

Adam and Emily said...

She is so cute! I bet she cracks you up!

broderickgang said...

She looks like both of the other two. What a smile.I can see Joe in that smile. love you and miss you guys.

Heather said...

SHE IS SOOO STINKING DARLING! I LOVE HER SO! i can't believe how old she is getting WOW~