»

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Sweet Baby

Ariana is 4 1/2 months and I didn't realize that I haven't posted pictures in a while. So here are a few pics along with her first rice cereal experience. She is such a sweet girl!


Ari giving Daddy kisses

Happy Girl! She loves play time.

This one is for Grandma Broderick. She looks a lot like her daddy at this age.



Pick me up please:)

Ooooh Rice Cereal! Yummo.


Sisters, sisters. Aren't they cute? They look nothing alike you can't even tell they are related:)


Love you Ariana.


Ariana eating her first rice cereal. Man she loves it and grabs my hands because apparently I can't feed her fast enough.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! An update! What a cutie she is. I love how alike she and Alyse look! It kind of reminds me of my girls.

Harvey Family said...

She's already eating cereal! What a cutie!! Love her little bald head. You have the sweetest kids.

Sarah Pace said...

she's getting so big and stinkin cute!! I think she looks a little like alyse in the eyes!