»

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Way Behind!

Okay I really have no new excuses for not keeping up my blog. Just see any previous excuses. Actually I did help my parents buy their house, choose their paint colors, do their walk-thru, inspection and helped them move. So I guess that is something. But here are some highlights from the last few months.
Alyse at the excavation center at the Museum.
Cousin fun with Isaac, Emarie and Olivia.
Sisters love each other:)

Hello world! I loved this crooked little smile:)

Looks a little mischievous doesn't it? Don't ask!


Darron got to go with Joe to work on Bring Your Kid to Work day. Luckily it fell on a day he had no school so he spent the whole day at the FAA with Joe and had the time of his life.

This was after a long day of hard work and play:)

Darron taking calls. It's about time that boy gets a job.

Best buds. What a fun day.

Alyse went to a friend's Fancy Nancy party. It was so much fun to dress up. She had a blast and now insists on drinking out of the pink sparkly goblet she got there. Awesome!

Darron started 1st grade. I know I am old. He is doing so well. He loves reading and spelling the best. He was excited to get to ride the bus home from school this year. It makes mom a little anxious but he thinks it is the coolest thing in the world.

6 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Oh my goodness Alyse looks soooo much older!! what a cutie, they all are! and growing soo fast. Super cute pictures, Love them!! Hope your doing good, miss you lots!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

darling, darling pictures. I love the header picture too. such cuties.

Biggs Family said...

OH my goodness, cute pictures Alethia! I love it! Ariana has such a personality, so stinkin' cute! So much fun! Now it makes me want to take my three to get their pics done! :)

Adam and Emily said...

Alethia...your kids are the cutest! And holy cow! Alyse looks like a mini you, but with blonde hair!!

Mechelle said...

Wow, cute pics! I love your Header pic, very striking.

Tairah said...

Hey! Your kids are SO CUTE!! How have you been? Are you still catering?