Okay so it has been a while to say the least. I figured I better update the blog before baby gets here. So tah-dah I finally did it. Since I was so far behind there are lots of posts, you will have to go into older posts to see them all. But I am pretty much caught up to the present which is saying something. I want to say that I will be much better, but with baby #4 a couple months away I make no guarantees:) But I still love you all and hope you keep checking. I will try!
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you girl, its been so long since I have blogged. I love seeing all your fun pictures. Love your sweet family. Ari has changed so much! :) love you
Well congrats on the new baby! We are preggo with #4 as well. Due Dec 25th, crazy huh! You are due much sooner than I am. Happy baby!
I haven't been over here in a while but I just wanted to say hi and hope all is well with your little family! I am sure you keep plenty busy but can't wait to see what else you guys have been up to!
Love to you all!
Mandy
Post a Comment