So we decided to take family Christmas pictures for cards this year. It only took us two different days to get one picture that we finally decided to go with. Here are a few cute ones:)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Posted by Contact Information at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That night was funny, I was SOOO WORRIED you would be mad at me, we drove around forever! I have to say that you all are a cute family, I love the girly one....I need a girl (NOT soon though:)! I am going to go private in a couple of days and want to keep in contact with you! What is the best way to get your email address?
What cute kids. Love your captions. You are as funny as ever! Merry Christmas!
Leafy- your kidlets are getting so big!! And your little family is so cute!! How are things?
Post a Comment