ICE STORM 2007
Here are a few pictures of the ice storm from a week ago. We were more fortunate than some and only lost power for about 1 1/2 days. But some people in Oklahoma are still without power. We missed some of the best pictures around town because we forgot our camera but needless to say if you think a tornado can do a lot of damage you would be surprised at how much damage and ice storm can do. Joe took these pictures around our house and neighborhood. Enjoy!
Here are a few pictures of the ice storm from a week ago. We were more fortunate than some and only lost power for about 1 1/2 days. But some people in Oklahoma are still without power. We missed some of the best pictures around town because we forgot our camera but needless to say if you think a tornado can do a lot of damage you would be surprised at how much damage and ice storm can do. Joe took these pictures around our house and neighborhood. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Hey Alethia, its Carrie (Sims) I am glad you made it safe through the ice storm!! Your family is beautiful! Please, keep in touch!!
Wow, what awesome pics!
Cute Blog!! I loved the ice storms we had in Texas - they were scary, but fun. Once we had the Elder's over and another family - needless to say, they all spent the night. It was crazy.
Breann gave my your blog - so I don't hope you mind that I blogstock you!!
Hey girlie, the ice is beautiful, but I'm sure danderous. Btw I am tagging you, just go to my blog and see what you have to do. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Hey Alethia! It's Jennifer Ellerman! Your kids are so cute! I saw your link on Sarah's page and thought I would drop by and say hi!! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment