»

Sunday, December 09, 2007

We closed on our first house on Nov. 21st. We moved everything in the day after Thanksgiving. Everything went really well and we are so happy to be in our new home. We had tons of help from family and friends and we really appreciate it. Here is a picture of the front of our home and a video of a walk thru. Enjoy:)





5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

awesome! very cute house. congrats.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Congrats on the new house VERY CUTE! You'll have to post pictures after you decorate, I know you are a very good homemaker! I always think about your yummy homemade chicken noodle soup by the way and wish I could have the skill for that:)! Anyway, the elf thing was cute the kids faces where perfect on it! Keep the posts coming, I love seeing them:)!

Brooke said...

How exciting! It's so cute! I look forward to the day that we can own again--but, for now we just rent. Anyway...congratulations! It looks like a keeper! :)

Amy said...

What a cute home! Love it! Happy Belated House Day!

Mechelle said...

congrat's on the new home!! Wea re happy for you and are glad you are doing well. Thanks for the Christmas card, we are such slackers, we keep saying maybe next year. btw this is Mechelle Bierman. we have good news! we are having our third baby and it's a girl!! we are so excited! check out my blog sometime. miss you, Mechelle