CHRISTMAS DAY 2007
Sorry this took me so long to post. Never a dull moment in the Broderick house. After our trip to the ER on Christmas Eve for Alyse's ruptured ear drum, things are finally back to normal and everyone is back to good health. So Christmas was a little crazy but still so much fun:)
This game was the best thing I ever bought for the kids. They just loves it and it is so easy for them to play. It is what they play everytime there cousins are over.
Daddy and the kids inspect the goods:)
Alyse with her new baby from Grandma and Grandpa Bryant.
Darron got two awesome transfomers from Grandma and Grandpa Broderick.
This is Alyse admiring her new butterfly wings from Grandma and Grandpa Bryant
Santa brought Alyse a baby stroller and there is nothing she loves more than babies and strollers besides maybe shoes.

Alyse got some new books from Grandma Broderick
Darron got a couple costumes from Grandma Bryant. What a mess but oh what fun!


4 comments:
I'm glad Alyse is alright. What a fun Christmas!
What a great Christmas for you all, your kids are so dang cute and you look great by the way! I just realized (well actually I always have known) what a dork I am. I tell you my blog is private and say I need your address but don't give you mine so you can send it to me. I would love to keep in touch though and if you want an invite just email your email address to me at cavey@cox.net! Glad your little one is better, a ruptured ear drum is NO FUN, I have had them...poor thing!
Poor Alyse! How do you get a ruptured ear drum? I hope she's doing well. And...I think she and Ellee would get along GREAT cuz Ellee's favorite things right now are also dolls, strollers, purses and shoes. Cute pictures!
FINALLY NEW PICTURES!!! You guys are so funny. We sure do miss you all but it is good for Vance to see you guys every once in a while on the webcam and through your blog. Love you!!!
Post a Comment