I have been tagged twice now so I figured I better go ahead and do it.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in High School
2. Living the dream of not being an adult
3. Choosing where to move
4. Playing racquetball every night with my friends
5. Getting ready to turn 17
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Go to the gym
2. Drop Darron off at Pre-K
3. Pick Darron up from School
4. Wash and fold laundry
5. Fax off some forms for Joe
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. fruit
2. skinny cows
3. carmel drizzle multi-grain cakes
4. yogurt
5. string cheese
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Build a custome home with food storage rotation pantry
2. Buy the sweetest Toyota Sienna
3. Buy a Toyota Prius for Joe and save us a fortune on gas
4. Put away mission funds for my Darron
5. Put away money for my kids for college
3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Loosing my temper with my kids
3. Being Lazy
5 places I have lived
1. Norman, OK
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Orem, UT
5. Snowflake, AZ
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Caterer for Abbey Road Catering
2. Piano Teacher
3. Customer Service for CIT
4. Lumber Mill
5. Dairy Queen Dairy Fairy:)
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I like to sew it is just hard to find time to do it
2. I am a hopeless romantic, I love almost all chick flicks
3. I hate being scared, like the jump out from nowhere scared
4. I rarely enjoy scary movies
5. I am still affraid of the dark
I can't think of who to tag so I will have to come back and finish this. Most people I know have been tagged, this could take some work:)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for FINALLY doing the tag! ;) Nice to hear what you've been up too. I would like to hear more about the Dairy Fairy. :)
I flipped to your blog while cruising through a couple others... my cousin Melinda Gibson then to Celia then to yours! You may not remember, but I lived in Snowflake for a short time and graduated high school with you guys.
Interesting tidbit that you may (or may not :P) enjoy - your list of places you have lived basically mirrors mine! I spent my first 18 growing years there in Oklahoma; after moving from my birthplace of Mesa AZ at 6 months old, my parents moved to a small town outside of Tulsa called Pryor OK for about 7 years, then moved to Norman OK for about 8 more years, then Durant OK for 2 final years. After Durant it was off to Snowflake AZ to graduate high school, were we ran into each other, naturally. :) Then, after a "good college try" at NAU, it was down to Phoenix for 6 years to finish school. (PS not that it took me 6 years to finish school... that is just how long it took to get motivated to pack up the hut ;) ) Tiring of the heat, I migrated north to Salt Lake which is where I currently reside.
I know this was all a bit long winded, but I found it interesting how our life paths have been so similar. We basically crossed paths in Snowflake on each of our treks across the US!
Anyhoo, I guess I better be off. Norman is great, I am sure you love it there. I will leave you with the common cry of the locals there - BOOMER SOONERS! Take care.
//angie jantz
Alethia! Long lost Alethia! It's Mandy, good ol' Mandy from the good ol' days of CIT and me pretending to be a roommate when Emily lived with you guys. :) I discovered your blog through Emily's and joy of joys - - your family is adorable!!! I am loving it. So, just wanted to say hi and, by the way, let the world know that I know why you hate being scared...because when someone jumps out of nowhere at you, your legs go numb!!! Ah! Like when we were driving to Snowflake at night and there was suddenly an elk in the road! And numb-legs Alethia is driving...good times, good times. I love you, my sweet. Kiss your babies for me; they are just precious. Come visit us...
www.jcballardbunch.blogspot.com
Loves to you and yours!
Mandy
Post a Comment