»

Sunday, February 17, 2008

As promised here are pictures of our trip to Disneyworld. It was hard not having Joe there but since he started his new job at the FAA he couldn't very well take off to come with us. We sure had a ton of fun with Mimi, Papa & Aunt Nana. Here are a few glipses:)

Darron on the Teacups. He was laughing so hard it was so cute.
Papa, Happiest place on Earth indeed!
Darron and Nana doing their best impression of a blow fish I guess. So cute:)

Darron at the UK Pavillion in Epcot meeting the Pooh Gang!
Us at Epcot again. Of course I am taking the picture. What a fun crowd!


Princess Alyse beautiful white horse. Alyse already looking tired at the Nemo and Friends ride at Epcot.
Darron was quite the roller coaster rider. Here he is with Nana getting ready for yet another fun ride.
Darron with Mickey and Pluto. Notice Alyse is absent from all character pictures. She will not come within 10 feet of any character. Funny except when you are trying to get some good pics.
Me and the kiddos. :)
Darron and I heading into the Haunted Mansion.
Alyse the movie star with Mimi and Papa.
And just like that he is asleep. Small world bores everyone, even the young.
Darron on his horse. Living the dream:)






9 comments:

Mechelle said...

looks like you all had a lot of fun! Zach was on my lap while I wes reading and looking at your blog, and he got really excited and with every picture he kept saying "I wanna go there".

ps thanks for the prayers, every one helps :)

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Hurray for Disneyworld!!! Looks like you guys had such a blast. Your kids are adorable and you look FABULOUS!!!!! I am glad to see pictures of you guys. We sure do love you.

Amy said...

Your children look like they've already grown up from the last post! They are so adorable. What a fun trip! It was fun to see Brianne again too. You are lucky to have such a great Aunt. Color us jealous from looking at your fun Disneyworld pics. I could spend weeks there!

Sarah Pace said...

How Fun!!! I wish I could go on vacation! It looks like you guys had fun to bad your hubby couldn't be with you=( your kids are getting so big!

Becca said...

Hey you! Remeber me? Becca Boyles? I was looking on Sarah's blog and saw yours. How are you doing? Give me a shout sometime. Would love to chat. Your family is so cute! my email is www.rebeccakern1@hotmail.com and my new blog is www.justincase-kern.blogspot.com

love ya! Becca Kern (Boyles)

Victoria and Mark said...

Hmmm. That barely looks like ANY fun. Bring me along next time and I'll show you a good time. JK of course. I am SO jealous. I wanna go too!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

It was fun to have you here for the night! Glad everything turned out well.

Darbi & Chris said...

So So so fun! Cute kids. They are darling. You look great mamma! Love you guys.

Sarah Pace said...

You have been tagged. go to my blog for details.