»

Friday, March 21, 2008

March has been flying by so quickly, we were lucky enough to have my entire family here for a weekend. We did a big combined party for all of Mimi & Papa's grand babies. Here are some fun pictures of our fun times this month.
This is the cake with all 7 kids names on it:)

Vance at Incredible Pizza riding the kid train.


Here is Alyse having the best time as you can tell.

The train is seriously the only thing we could get here to do there. She is so funny!

Alyse and Olivia take this opportunity to take a drive together:)

Darron doesn't look quite as happy to be on that train does he?


Me with my Vance boy. Warming up after family pictures


We went up to the OKC Bombing Memorial. It was such a moving experience. This is a sculpture of Christ that sits just off of the main memorial. His back is turned and he is crying into his hand. It was so heart breaking.

Part of the group walking along the back wall.

These are a few of the rows of chairs. There are 9 rows total representing the 9 floors of the building. If you look closely you can see the second row from the right has slightly smaller chairs. Each small chair represents a child that was lost and the second floor held the day care which is why it has mostly small chairs.

Darron, Emarie and Olivia sitting by one of the small chairs. If you look closely by Olivia you can see the name of the boy that the chair represents.

Alyse enjoying the sunshine!


This was one of my favorite pictures. Here is Papa explaining to Darron and Emarie what the chairs mean. It was so neat to be able to go there together as a family.

Breann and Alyse taking a nap. So sweet!

Darron's 5th Birthday!!! This is the cake Joe and I made for him this year. What is cooler than a mask, two toys and M&Ms all on one cake?



Make a wish!

More ice cream please.

Now that's good cake!



These are the cupcakes Darron took to his class to celebrate his birthday.
Gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Broderick. He got an activity book, a Blue's Room, Dora the Explorer and Backyardigans video. He loves them all. Thanks:)

Ooohhh as Star Wars Transformer! What is cooler than that?


Answer: a Bumblebee transformer:)

Cousins make the best birthday guests.

Darron showing off his pirate gold.

This was the warmest day in a long time so we spent as much time outside that days as possible.


Alyse doesn't believe in letting Darron take time out on his own. I am pretty sure she doesn't understand the concept of time out.


My silly kids wearing ties around the house.




12 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah! New pictures! It looks like you guys have been busy. I would LOVE to go to that Memorial someday. What a moving experience, I'm sure.

And, that's so fun that you got to have all your family together. Looks like a big party!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Busy, busy, busy! Looks like so much fun.

Mechelle said...

wow, that would deffinately be a great trip to take!

John would like to get your # so he can call Joe sometime to catch up, If you would like to e-mail it to me or him for that matter, the e-mail addresses are:
John: zkbierman@gmail.com
me: mechelleray@gmail.com

I'm glad you all had a great time!

Jennifer said...

That's so cool that the whole fam was able to get together. I hope you had a wonderful easter!

Hans and Holly said...

Happy Birthday to you today! I called you but I figured leaving something on here as well would be good too. We love you Leafy.

Sarah Pace said...

Oh my goodness your kids are growing up so much! and I don't get to see it =( I miss you! looks like you had a fun month with your fam!!

Becca said...

You guys are so cute. I've been to the memorial as well. My hubby's Aunt and Uncle live in Norman I think too. We were there like 2 years ago. If only I knew you were too!

Heather said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW On that cake you did! oh my gosh! you are SOO talented!!! i am soo glad i found your blog! You are soo darn cute!
your kids are absolutely PRECIOUS!!!

The Ballard Family said...

Hon, I have to just tell you how cute your family is! Looks like you guys had so much fun with all your family around! What a blessing to have everyone together. And, my sweet, you are getting more and more gorgeous as the years pass! Love ya!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey lady, what you guys been up to. I can't believe how far away you are and you still see more of your family than I do:). I would love to see those historical sights too, very jealous. Breeann looks good, tell her Hi for me. Anyway, just stopping by to say hi!

Ammons Family said...

Cute pictures. It looked like the party was a lot of fun. I just started a blog so maybe this could be a good way to keep in touch
Morgan
www.carsonandmorgan.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I knew i had seen your blog! what was i thinking!? anyways, hi! I STILL Am loving that cake of yours! what on earth! you and ella, what is your deal!???? I LOVE IT! you guys are SOO STINKIN talented! come and hang out with me, so some of that talent RUBS off on me! PLEASE!!!!!!!!