In Norman every year they have a fund raiser called Touch-a-Truck. Joe took the kids this year and who wouldn't have fun climbing on Trucks and inside of cars and helicopters. It is every little boys dream:)
Darron and Alyse in front of the OU Medical Center Helicopter.
Now this is what I call a truck:)
Alyse doesn't seem as enthusiastic but she still had a lot of fun.
Darron fell asleep on the couch watching a movie in this position. Joe thought is was hilarious so of course he took some pictures.
Funny Boy:)
Darron's Pre-K class had rock star day and this is him doing his best impression of a rock star.
Alyse is ready to go to Emarie's birthday party.
Here is Alyse being a ballerina:) Cute girl:)
This is a video of Alyse Dancing that I thought was just hilarious
4 comments:
Ahh all the fun stuff to do in the spring time. You guys are such a cute family! Oh and by the way... I love your haircut! =)
Hey glad to see you are alive!! It's been awhile!! You look so good, I love your hair!! I'm not daring enough to cute mine shorter then being able to have a tiny ponytail!!
What a cute little girl! I love when their diapers are sagging way down! Some day I will learn how to uplaod a video and post it...someday...
GEE you guys do some fun things! how come i have NEVER heard of ANYTHING fun like this!??? i guess since i don't have boys! still. FUN!!!!
Post a Comment