»

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yesterday we went to the Myriad Gardens with Ella and Sam to do a Cystic Fibrosis walk. Since Holly and Breann have CF they do a walk every year to help raise funds for CF research, so we thought it was only appropriate to start doing an annual walk in OKC as well. So here are some pictures from our awesome day.

Here is Team Bryant:)
Some of our youngest supporters. Emarie, Darron, Isaac and Alyse.
Here is Joe and I having a good time.
Alyse enjoying the ride.
I thought this picture of Isaac was hilarious he is trying to give a guy on stilts a high five.
Silly boy:)
Sam with Emarie being funny.
I am thinking by the look on Joe's face that Darron is getting to heavy to carry on his shoulders. What do you think?
Here we are starting the walk.
Me and my girl:) Loving the scenery
We are excited to go again next year. We had such a good time:)


10 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Oh my gosh Leathy. You are so hot with your new hairdo!!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like fun! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! It looks WAY cute!

randa_joy said...

Agreed. The hair is awesome and you guys are all so cute!

Amy said...

Ditto to silly marie! Love it!
Love walks to support something too. A few year ago my friend and I went to one downtown and instead of walking we ran the whole way and finish almost first! We were like "Yeah we won!" good times...

p.s. Your children are so adorable!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I LOVE it when you update:)haha! I really want to do all the walks (except the breast cancer 3 day walk, only because I have small children). Even though they don't hit home as much, I always think about if it did I want to support them any way I can! I LOVE your hairdo too, VERY cute on you! This might sound lame but since having kids I can't read or spell:), how do you say your daughters name?

Sarah Pace said...

How Fun! Wow you cut your hair!! I don't think I have ever seen it that short before, its cute! and you are looking really good!!! What have you been doing?? we need to have our anual long phone calls pretty soon so we can catch up!

Becca said...

What a fun day to spend with your family! It's such a great lesson to teach your kiddos...Very cute hair, I'm too much of a chicken to chop mine off. I like looking like a 16 year old when I'm knocking on 30's door:-)

Michelle Johnston said...

Hey Alethia! Its Michelle Johnston. I LOVE seeing all the pictures of your family. They are so cute. I cant believe we are so close to you, and have never even had a stop over visit or anything! So, have you guys survived the spring? Hasnt it been the craziest year ever? Oaklahoma looks beautiful, as does your family. Take care!

The Ballard Family said...

Hey pretty girl...
Just gotta comment on how awesome you guys are for doing the walk, how fantasticly happy you guys sound and look and how GORGEOUS you are! :) Loves!

Heather said...

HOW fun! you guys are so dang cute! you look soo skinny minnie! love it! you are darling!