»

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This year there are several of our friends turning 30 in the ward so we decided to have an 80s themed party to celebrate altogether. It was such a blast.

Joe and I strutting our 80s garb.
Ella and Sam, what a pair:)
Here are all the guys at the party And of course, all the ladies.
We all knew the time would come. Joe finally snapped. I think he was having a little to much fun:)

9 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

This is too awesome. How in the world did you find all that garb? Raid the YW's closets? hehe.

Bouwhuis Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray and Carla Bryant said...

That is just to much fun. I wish I could have been there to see all of you. Of course it reminds me of some of dad and I and the nerd parties. Always so much fun.

Adam and Emily said...

You guys are hilarious!

Becca said...

That looks like fun! I wish my Ward had some fun people my own age to play with. We are surrounded by lame old people who are all related to each other. We've only been here since October and it's very hard to crack an old Ward like that! BTW...I could have donated my crimper that I still own!

Ammons Family said...

I love it. It looked like a narly party and you looked like a true 80's chic.

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

I bet you were happy when Joe cut up those pants!! You guys are hilarious and Ella and Sam look great too. I wish I was there with you.

Sarah Pace said...

Wow stylish!!! You are looking good girly! what have you been doing? looks like you had fun!!

Heather said...

It was soo much fun! you guys looked AWESOME! it was soo funny when he took that wig off, i was like, HEY where did you come from!? i was totally out of it of course..

Love you! I'm glad we did that! it was a BLAST!