»

Monday, October 06, 2008

Better Late Then Never.
Yes, I know that it has been forever since I have updated my page. Needless to say, it has been a couple of crazy months. When we got back from our Kentucky trip in July we found out that we are expecting our 3rd child. My due date is March 25th and we are very excited. I have been more sick this time than with either of my other pregnancies so it has been a little crazier than usual. On top of company coming into town and Darron starting school, the night of Darron's first day he fell off his bed and broke his collar bone. So he missed the second day of school but is fine. (Hence, the sling in the butterfly pictures below) We had a small plumbing issue that caused an unstable pregnant woman to lose her mind for a day. Then the following week that same unstable pregnant lady rear-ended and truck taking her son to school. If you ask me we should fire that lady. But everyone was fine and that is the most important but I think the crazy pregnant lady has a bruised ego. :) Needless to say it has been anything but uneventful but we have been blessed and are grateful for that. The baby is growing and we will hopefully find out what it is toward the end of this month. Alyse and Darron could not be more excited. Thanks for you patience in seeing the same page for the last 3 months:) But now that 1st trimester is behind me, hopefully I can cope with updating more often:)

12 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Yay, glad to see you are still alive:). CONGRATULATIONS on your third. Man it seems like everybody is pregnant and I should get on the ball. It was fun reading your updates. You and Joe are so cute, and you look GREAT Alethia. Congrats again, that is so exciting!

Mechelle said...

Wow! Alot has been happening. Congrats on the soon to be new addition. Looks like you had fun with both sets of parents in town. It's so pretty out there. sorry that was random. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

Congrats on the new soon to be addition to your family!! That is so exciting!! Sorry you've been feeling crappy but it's good to hear that you're feeling better!! Hopefully the crazy pregnant women has been captured!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations on your new baby coming! How exciting! I hope you're feeling better every day--feeling nasty is NOT fun! I'm coming full circle with this pregnancy and am having morning sickness again. Uh...I don't think that's how it's supposed to happen. :)

I loved all your pictures and updates and look forward to more. You have such a cute family!

Corless Family said...

FINALLY! Don't you know that there are people out there with no life of their own and really need your blog to feel like they get to be a part of something?! Please don't be so selfish again.
Cute pics. Looks like you have been having a good time!

The Hubler Fam! said...

WHEW! What a marathon of a catch up! Loved the pics, and the stories!
And congrats on #3 on the way! Take it from me, a #3 pregnancy is unlike any other. And I swear, I became several degrees more emotional, clumsy, and brain dead this time around than before! FUN STUFF GIRL!!! But c'mon now, don't you want to let the gender of this baby be a delivery-room suprise??? Ah, I know, Joe couldn't handle the suspense, right? LOL! Funny thing is we may be finding out what our baby is at the same time you are finding out yours...because I'm due at the end of the month!

Adam and Emily said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you and Joe! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I found you! Congrats on the baby! My 3rd was(is) so much fun. I found the 3rd the easiest so far (once she was born). BTW I LOVE your hair! I don't think I have ever seen you with short hair, have I?

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

ALETHIA! What fun times. Congrats on the new little one! Your family is ADORABLE and i love your hair you look so posh! How do you like oklahoma? What took you guys there? Jeff has some family that lives close I think that they go into Normon cause it the Big City. Hope we can stay in touch.

Sarah Pace said...

Hey Leathy!
Yeah for baby #3 that is so exiting! I think we are due for another phone session!! Get caught up! What are the best times for you?

grace said...

YAY! Congratulations! that's awesome news on baby #3.

A lot has happened since you last updated the blog :)

The Sanderson Family said...

Hey Alethia Congrats on your new addition coming soon! It was good to hear from you! Hey I hear you had some visitors...Cari & family! I just love Cari! She is such a sweetheart! I don't know what I would have done without her when I had my baby! We are going private so if you are interested in reading my blog send me your email address ok!
Sharee Baldwin Sanderson