»

Monday, October 06, 2008

Joe's parents bought Darron a set of caterpillars that he got to watch turn into butterflies. For Family Home Evening we let them go and talked about the beautiful things Heavenly Father has created for us. The kids had the best time.
Fun times with Family:)
Darron and Alyse getting ready to let them go.
Aren't they so cute.
Darron's First Day of Kindergarten
Here in Norman they have your choice of all day or half day Kindergarten but not very many people opt for half day so at the advice of his Pre-K teacher Darron started full day school this year. It has been hard not having him home but he is having the best time. What a grown up little boy.

Sorry that the pictures are so dark. I couldn't resist this picture because the blur you see at the bottom of the picture is Alyse running through the photo last second. STINKER!!! Darron was so excited to go to school I think Alyse thought she got to go to.

So of course I took a picutre of them together. It was a big day for both of them:)

0 comments: